I love classic pieces that just come together effortlessly.
When you have key pieces in your wardrobe like a pencil skirt, black pumps and a white tee (etc) you can literally make endless amount of outfits from key pieces every woman should have in her wardrobe!
Key Pieces are: (in my opinion)
1. classic trench coat
2. white long sleeve button front shirt
3. black pencil skirt
4. black leather skinny pants
5. pair of DARK wash skinny jeans
(nothing bothers me more than a pair of light wash jeans)
6. black classic pumps
7. a structured handbag
8. white/grey/black tee's (yes, these fall under one category)
9. black or tan leather boots
10. structured blazer
Thanks so much for reading!
Extra Long Cardigan: H&M // Tee; Target // Skirt; Simply Be // Pumps; Forever 21 // Belt; Moschino via Net-a-Porter